Skip to main content

Welcome to Goldmunds Welt!

Hi All, welcome to my hobby blog! This will be the place where I´m going to post all tabletop related stuff which I love to spend my time with - like plenty of painted and converted miniatures, battle reports and analyses round off our loved hobby. At the moment I´m mostly into Warhammer Fantasy and Infinity but in the future there will definitely be more systems…just because I´m addicted to this hobby. To document my progress and thoughts regarding tabletop I started this blog. Of course, also to share my miniatures and passion with the hobby with you guys!

To give you an insight to Goldmunds Welt feel free to check out my FlickR-albums. There you will find a wide variety of painted miniatures of my Infinity army the Combined Army and of my Warhammer multi-army of Wood Elves and High Elves:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/goldmundswelt/sets/

My Warhammer battle reports – recorded in German language – you find as follows:
https://www.youtube.com/user/goldmundswelt

Cheerio!





Servus und Willkommen auf meinem Blog und in meiner Hobbywelt! Hier wird der interessierte Nerd von nun an viele Bilder, Schlachtberichte und Analysen rund um´s Thema Tabletop finden. Zurzeit beschäftige ich mich mehrheitlich mit Warhammer Fantasy und Infinity.

Auch wenn meine verfügbare Hobbyzeit etwas eingeschränkt ist, gibt es doch nichts Schöneres als sich in unserer Freizeit mit kleinen Püppchen zu beschäftigen! Ob man nun Turniere besucht, Figuren bemalt, im Netz nach Hobby-Content Ausschau hält, sich mit dem Hintergrund beschäftigt oder über neue Strategien und Listen nachdenkt – es macht einfach einen Riesenspaß! Dies ist auch der Grund, weshalb ich mich entschlossen habe, diesen Blog ins Leben zu rufen.

Um euch schon einmal einen kleinen Überblick über meine Miniaturenwelt zu geben, könnt ihr euch gerne mein FlickR-Album anschauen. Dort finden sich viele Bilder meiner Infinity Combined Army und meiner Warhammer Multiarmee aus Waldelfen und Hochelfen:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/goldmundswelt/sets/


Wer auf Warhammer Schlachtberichte steht, der möge sich meinen YouTube Channel zu Gemüte führen:
https://www.youtube.com/user/goldmundswelt


Cheerio!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 10 miniature painting artists!

In this article, I would like to share with you, my 10 favorite miniature painters. Since ages, I am following the work of various amazing artists all over the world and draw so much inspiration from them! It is a beauty how the painting community grows together through the internet and everybody has the chance to look over the shoulders of those incredibly talented individuals.

Starting a Tyranid army: Colorscheme

I've been a miniature hobbyist for over 10 years and have played a lot of different games (Warhammer Fantasy, Infinity, Frostgrave, Malifaux, Kings of War, etc.) but still hunger for more. In my gaming group, my friends convinced me to take a look at the Warhammer 40k lore. After reading a dozen books (Horus Heresy!) and pretty much got sucked into the crazy 40k lore, I decided to get into Warhammer 40.000.  As for my first 40k army choice, I was torn between the Childs of Slaanesh and Tyranids. Really love both design and lore of these 2 armies. Finally, I went with Tyranids because they are easy to paint and I wanted to get more into the lore before heavily converting some Slaanesh forces. Also, there are some stunning non-GW Tyranid designs out there (check out this Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/artbyhalfpint/ ) and I was very curious how these models would turn out. To say it upfront: These 3D printed resin miniatures have some amazing details and very high quali

The Sylvaneth of the Cherry Blossom Grove

  The Sylvaneth of the Cherry Blossom Grove is marching to war. I recently finished 3 trees (Treeman Ancient, ordinary Treeman, and the Spirit of Durthu) for the army and now the force is nearly finished. The foundation of the Cherry Blossom Grove lies in the Old Days of Warhammer where the majority of the army consisted of Wood Elves ( Link to an old blog article from 2014 ). Since then a lot of new miniatures have been painted and added to the army and I still plan to extend the Cherry Blossom Grove further in the next couple of months and years. Painting Alarielle of course and some more Kurnoth Hunters and even thinking about a Living City detachment of the Cities of Sigmar battletome. The Sylvaneth treemen of the Cherry Blossom Grove: I converted them a little bit by extending their legs for 1-2 inches to make them taller and put some branches of the old Citadel Forest on their shoulders and backs to make them bigger. Close-Up of the Spirit of Durthu: Close-Up of the Treeman Ancie